At North Yorkshire Hospice Care
We believe that –
- Children, young people and adults should never experience abuse of any kind.
- Every member of our organisation has a responsibility to promote the welfare of all who encounter our services.
We aim –
- To keep people safe and to operate our services in a way that protects them.
- To make reporting concerns as easy as possible and respond quickly
- To listen to all worries and work in partnership with individuals and agencies.
All our staff and volunteers receive annual training on both adults and children/young peoples safeguarding.
Both our children and adult safeguarding policies are available to view upon request.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.